Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring and Easter Cupcake Wrappers and Toppers

Spring is in the air!

Oops.... I mean, SNOW is in the air.  That's right.  We have a winter weather advisory tomorrow.  I am day dreaming of Spring though, so I made some Freebie Spring and Easter Cupcake Wrappers just for you.  I am going to make some Easter cupcakes this year... right after I get back from SPRING BREAK in San Diego! 

Enjoy these pages and if you need help with how to print them, cut them, tape them, use them in any way,

check out the tutorial I have done:  here.  There are also many other Spring freebies from

years gone by here!





I was looking at Amazon for some fun stuff to add to my post.... and LOOK at what I found!  Super cute for decorating the tops of cupcakes and that pink stand is something I REALLY want.  No purchasing for me right now though... first comes vacation!


Wilton How to Make Icing Flowers











Wilton Spring Confetti sugar-sprinklers - 3oz









Photobucket

2 comments:

Amydeanne said...

these are great Tammi! thank-you for sharing!
was looking for a subscribe button or rss feed! you need one! so I can get your site emailed to me! :)
happy Friday!

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Hi, Amydeanne! I sent you an email, but in case you don't get it or anyone else has the same problem.... there is a subscribe button just above the first post on my blog! Thanks for stopping by and for letting me know that that may not be an obvious enough link!




Blog Widget by LinkWithin